ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    For anyone concerned about the price, give me 2 hours so I can get off the train and write properly.

Based on yesterday record, a bunch of insto nominee's started trading like usual, this time they sell out a bit more than buying in, sinking the price. But not all those insto nominees are planning to exit. They still got millions of shares in holdings altogether.

So the hell side to the situation is that, those sell out today with concerns will incur loss with no reversal.

From the top 200 holders, only 1 exit and 2 trading like insto's subsidiary downward. So the top 3 holders and around 174 holders still possess 10.2% approximately.

Another issue arises from today's checking is that Link is currently being under takeover too, so they didn't update regularly like they used to do with Computer Share, so RG better somehow checked it updated to Asx or he will be in breach of Asx reporting rules.

Overall, even today selling, it doesn't match a particular top 200 holder size, suggesting a scare tactic from someone to cover Link's trouble.

I will write in details soon. Btw a few guys started buying frenzied before my checking today, well done.

We will be fine!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.