ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Since yesterday, there is a feeling inside of in me that...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Since yesterday, there is a feeling inside of in me that management have extended options because the January expiry date is not going to be met. If they don't keep everyone happy then they they are out of the gang. Shareholders have demonstrated before that they can easily overrule boys clubs with their skin in the game.

So the options may have been derisked by decay-date only, but it has now become encumbered in so far as the value of each option today is your pay price + $0.003.
    This is the only reason why the options haven't gone up today.

So i foresee that until the share is at around 15% greater than what it is now, the option won't rise - unfortunately for us who own it. And if it can be said that the options trailed the heads by half of one cent, then it will now be one seventh of one cent, rationally speaking.

So again, nothing sentimental has been freed up with yesterdays news, but on the contrary we have a slightly more detailed share/play to digest.
    Until the ALDP/Monash/Kcoal/India/AGL/PuffingBilly news comes with positive sprinkles on top, then we have nothing new to move the share up nor down. So i think it's back to the $0.007 - $0.01 cent trading pattern we have seen for a while now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 21949205 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.