MME 4.40% 9.5¢ moneyme limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y - S Emery, page-15

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I’m just calling your BS crypto. I’m not doing your research for you. Maybe check with the broker who gave you the “bad advice” to buy MME shares in the first place. Your words

simple facts are that how they started in this space and their new product offerings as well as new warehousing means the average is not even worth a conversation. You want an average across their loan books, I’d be more interested in the default rates and averages across each product offering. Those are figures that actually allow you to compare to each competitor in the space

their new BNPL offering should not be discussed with their loan offering. You don’t compare credit cards with banks to mortgages when working out loan books. They are seperate products and should be treated the same for scoping potential and assessing investment based on liabilities, over heads, and SWOT annlysis on each offering in its own marketplace

hence. Calling them a payday lender is inaccurate and smear. There is only 1 product in a portfolio of offerings that mme have that could even come close to that statement. That portfolio alone would not be worth the current share price or company valuation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.004(4.40%)
Mkt cap ! $76.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 8.7¢ $32.39K 353.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11450 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.