STX 2.44% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

Sorry but just cannot let you cast aspersions on Stuart's...

1. 794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Sorry but just cannot let you cast aspersions on Stuart's character. (Yes - I know@mir911 I said I would leave him alone - but just one more shot across his bows)

I agree with @SE 1234 - I believe that you will find everything above board. Do you honestly believe that Stuart would even think about buying shares incorrectly at this critical stage of the development of STX?

I would and could debate lots of subjects with you if I thought they were, and you were actually worthy of my effort - but I value my time way too much to go down that rabbit hole.

BTW Cupcakers - I spoke to two people recently who have met Stuart through business meetings/contacts during the last few years. They both said the same thing - that this is a such an amazingly professional man with engaging corporate skills. Knowledgeable, drives a hard bargain at the table. He is highly respected throughout the business community with integrity imbedded into his character. Stuart is in no way the person being projected by@Bigdaddy6774 so go away ------ way away ---- and don't trip on the doorstep on the way out! tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.