GNX 0.00% 27.5¢ genex power limited

All Mr Yanco needs do is provide Ministers King, Gallagher and...

1. 476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    All Mr Yanco needs do is provide Ministers King, Gallagher and Jones with documented evidence that the use of the NAIF funds, (providing the "secret "SECRET" $610 million taxpayer funded concessional loan to JPGA Partners Pty Ltd), is legal.

Mr Yanco might even suggest to the Ministers, (who I have grounds to believe have been misled), be provided with the requested documented evidence, (showing Government Law Officers have opined that the transaction at issue is legal), and then be conveyed by one of them to me by Senator O'Neill.

I think this suggestion/request would be seen as "fair and reasonable" by the NACC.

It is perhaps worthwhile remembering that NAIF and the lawyers for Genex and Skip Capital gave the "green light" to that proposed 2022 illegal transaction. A transaction whereby Skip Capital would have owned 100 percent of Genex's shares. Clearly certain ASIC officers learnt little or nothing from that event.

What happened in 2022 has led me to have serious doubts and reservations bout legal opinions emanating from the Target or Bidder.

ASIC created this situation and should accept full responsibility for the consequences of itds actions.

It will be wrong if ASIC endeavours to place the onus on Ministers King and Gallagher for complying with the Act; it is clear where the "buck falls" in the matter. It is firstly ASIC and secondly NAIF.

Belated as it is; it is time for ASIC to act appropriately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.