TSK 0.00% 88.0¢ task group holdings limited

I hate to tell you this. Task and Plexure are just two separate...

1. 1,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 896
    I hate to tell you this. Task and Plexure are just two separate products. The marriage of Frankenstein (a legacy pos) and a decent loyalty platform. I’m teasing you. You know nothing.

Task have a rep in the industry for very average deployments and this deal with pizza at RFG is just another one. They can’t get the basics to work - sell a pizza in a store, so we’re back to square one and the old systems are still in place. AFTER a trial. Roll out, roll back. Seriously, what does that tell you? This isn’t the low level musings of a manager. This is owners telling us. This is the reality.

You keep pretending this is all normal. It’s funny not funny. Task POS is going the way of legacy. They have shiny new mobile stuff but the backbone is showing itself to be WAY behind the game. And Plexure? Great product, zero integration with Task.

To make it clear: they can’t even sell a pizza on task after 18 months. The existing POS systems clearly can and do it well. A right royal waste of time and money with a diminishing outlook on WHY they are even doing this. Do you know WHY? Please share…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.