WDS 0.24% $28.52 woodside energy group ltd

R,Great to see you having a go mate. i myself are not that big...

1. 249 Posts.
    R,

Great to see you having a go mate. i myself are not that big of a punter and only hold approx 200,0000 in WDS ave .38c (by luck only). I haven't been in this game long so I haven't really built a portfolio us such. I work in a similar industry to one that WDS operates in and therefore see alot of what they may see. That's why I know a bit about CSG movements.

Once the FID's are made these guys will be spending billons of dollars straight away and unlike recent WA gas projects, it appears at this stage, they will procure & manufacture alot more of the items within AUS. Which is a added bonus for WDS as they also manufacture.

Taking a step back, they got into trouble because of CSG in the first place because they geared up and retained staff from the last boom in anticipation of the CSG FID's, which ofcourse has been delayed for some time. This IMO was bad management, nothing ever goes to plan in the construction industry, they should have known this. The positive being in the long run that it will be CSG that will make this company succeed further than some predict and with lessons hopefully learnt, will not make the same mistake at the end of this boom.

I predict $4-$5 within 4 years.

The financials where not that great the other day but as predicted which was a nice surprise.

They are moving forward which is the biggest positive out of the report and positioning themselves nicely.

Most importantly, lets hope the next government is formed promptly and we all move all to bigger and better things ASAP.

Other stock held - SBR. enjoy and happy punting mate.

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.52
Change
-0.070(0.24%)
Mkt cap ! $54.18B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.50 $28.63 $28.36 $36.08M 1.265M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3360 $28.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.52 1766 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.