GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi all, I'm relatively new to gmv with two bites unfortunately...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Hi all, I'm relatively new to gmv with two bites unfortunately above current sp. I'm very bullish though based on the potential earning , current management , other products and version in the future available. Management are very pro active in signing up partners and getting the jacket and patch to market equating into 2018 revenue. Most CEOs are in the gig to draw things out maintain a salary for 5-10 yrs not so for yacov ! The thing I still struggle with is why ipo in Australia ? Why not Nasdaq ? Maybe restrictions imposed by previous ventures . I don't think anyone in management prior to IPO has even visited Australia. Another thing the announcements could be clearer and more transparent . Once though we show MOU thanslating into revenue this is easily a billion dollar company ! The US is the key. He hinted in his utube video if it's not covered through insurance companies and government programs your product is worthless ! So expect in near future a big deal in the US. Good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.