GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y - Yacov Geva, page-60

1. 3,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    When the CR was done, it took fully paid ordinary shares from 71,111,111 to 102,506,460. This effectively diluted fully paid ordinary shares by 44%. Big dilution but a necessary evil for expansion etc. Now, if we look at what the SP was on the morning of the 15th Nov which is when the Placement was announced, it was at $0.56. Dilution considered of 44%, if we minus 44% from $0.56 we come to the price of $0.3136. Call it $0.315. I think all approvals are already factored into the price. Oddly enough, the last time we had a drop this low was on 22nd Sept, following a solid retrace from $0.445 to $0.315. Personally, I think support is at $0.315. I also believe that the dilution of the FPOS is the reason for the sell off. For whatever reason, some people believe that fair value is the same price it was from a market cap perspective prior to placement. Nonetheless, it appears that nobody cares as much about MOU's anymore. We want contracts activated and products being distributed. When will that occur by way of being definitive? Thats anybodys guess, but I suspect initial ipo and early investors are selling for their gains, and handing them over to new holders who are optimistic about these MOU's converting. Perhaps those that have held since IPO are tired of the wait. Merited? Thats up to each person to decide. Anyways this is my take on all of this. Goodnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.