GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y - Yacov Geva, page-75

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Holders are not getting pissed.... everyone is aware that CFDA and initial contracts are due to start January in the new year, ill give you my take on why the SP is being smashed in all of the low caps and not just GMV, right now their is a massive bubble / speculation around crypto currency people are seeing 100 % gains - 500% gains in companies in a short amount of time, these companies are not producing income have terrible prospects for the future and will eventually be trading at $0.

Due to this mass HEARDING as Warren would call it, they are taking their money from the stock market and investing it in Crypto and Crypto based businesses with the hope of doubling their money very quickly, There is no get rich quick scheme in life especially when it comes to stocks.

We have solid management, our fundamentals are right and our prospects for the near/distant future are bright, instead of winging about the SP going lower and lower, take advantage of it and purchase more..... OR spend time with your family because its Christmas time and to be honest news now or in the new year shouldn't affect a long term holders position on the company anyway....

Once this crypto phase has run its course a lot of the stock market will rebound and find a more appropriate level.

It happens every so often when people forget rationality and think that they can retire next year from the next big thing, time and time again history has repeated itself and those people are made to look like fools.

Personally I trust Yacov is working hard to ensure this company comes out on top in the long run, just be patient and enjoy the ride, stop refreshing your browser ever 2 - 3 mins to see the new share price, that is the definition of insanity.

Good luck

PS another order got filled

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.