WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Appendix 3Y, page-3

1. 8,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6914
    Price sensitive not
    Price sensitive not
    Price sensitive not,

A director buying on top of his already substantial amount"Well there is a lot to like about that"
    A fully taken up SPP that closed early.(Well supported)
    A progmatic approach
    Final Met results with correct reporting size in concentrate not head grade should be reported soon.
    No missing drill results.
    A lower Capex Cost
    No need to chase dragon off takes as quality should ensure western off take and eventual western finance.(Very positive)

A modest high quality recourse Similar to Nachu Open in all directions only 1% drilled thus far,shallow depth to mine a discrete portion,Low rom cost,modest 6 million $ Modular plant,Mining license expected in June /July ongoing talks with corner stone investors and an off-take partner or partners.

Stage 1 :Seeking an off take partner for 25,000 tonne per annum for ten years with High Grade 20.6 %TGC
    Stage 2evelopment plan continued and open in all directions!
    Stage 3 :Expansion and further development plan continued.

A director buying may not be price sensitive or earth shattering but it brings me to look forward to further coming news as this boutique progmatic approach is realised and true value is valued accordingly.

I will leave this one up to the punters,"even pharlap was once unloved"But we all no how that ended up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $11K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 820278 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 251554 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.