PLS 3.17% $2.75 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y, page-29

1. 3,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    NB sells a small portion of hours shares and everyone losses their minds. lol. "stabbed in the back"? That's a bit much don't you think? He still holds a substantial amount so I don't see the problem.

As for taking the gloss off the great announcement from yesterday, the timing is unfortunate however I would say people are being overly critical of someone that is looking to retire and enjoy life. Rather, it is these same people filling these threads with aggressive language that are taking the gloss of the news. You guys are clogging the PLS threads with such anti management commentary that any new person looking at the threads would have missed yesterday's announcement completely. A little ironic don't you think?

In the greater picture, I would have thought getting these long term permits and native title signed as well as the water access arranged would have been of more importance. Funny how some were complaining that these same permits were holding back the company and management were not performing. Now that they are here, instead of focusing on news that significantly derisks the company we find something new to complain about. Mind you, something that really has no bearing in the long term performance of the company.

The HC threads have really gone to shit recently and I find myself less wanting to participate. lol. You guys really need to think about what you are getting out of making a mountain out of a molehill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.75
Change
-0.090(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $8.279B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.83 $2.74 $55.00M 19.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 281921 $2.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.77 221281 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.