WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y, page-43

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    Well all i can say is well done to those who were suggesting that in its current state we were heading for low 2s or even 1s. I guess the reality is sinking in that as things stand we have established an income stream thaat has grown and now appears to leveled off around 300k per qtr. With the new olympic team coming on board i would assume at least two or 3 directors on circa 400k a year so currently pg is just paying directors, with "only just" being more appropriate. How long ago did pg have and then give up exclusive rights to bodyguard? I think it must be getting close to the bottom because i am thinking of selling to take my incredible level of loss, and that usually is the trigger for a reversal lol. Sold OCC the other week after it ground down over time and sat sickly on 30c support, only for it to immediately rally to 37c. Im sick of this crap lol.

Still struggling to find something to get positive about when we dont have a substantial holder so this relentless sell down doesnt appear to be limited
    Last edited by andrewk65: 23/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.