GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y, page-201

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    The company is fake theory is what it is - a theory, one that has not been disputed in my mind. So far, this has not been the case. what we have seen are multiple trading halts that were timed nicely for the company, multiple MOUs with $MM next to them and big announcements that materialized to $0, IPO fiasco, multiple share issuance at zero price to various parties, CEO selling large chunks of shares (for which he did not pay) to add to his nice salary while shareholders are deep in the red, and the list goes on. In my view - my theory stands as of today. It will be disputed when there are real sales from the company's products, in which case SP will react accordingly. For now it is $6.9c. I wish the company will do well, i really do. But i also believe that there is a solid chance we will never see sales and if we do not, ask yourself - was this story real? I think not.

As for the language, I only used bad language in response to bad language used by some other posters who are not worth my attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.