GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

it's hugely disappointing. doesn't mean the company is...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    it's hugely disappointing. doesn't mean the company is fake though.

the prizma really has nothing else in the market for clinicians/customers to base it off.. so getting them to try something new is a genuinely tough ask. the market just didn't bite on it.. but maybe because of covid/new distribution agreements that will all change... slowly.

the patch on the other hand already has products similar that are doing well in the market. the medical world are a lot more receptive to this product. the fact that the Israeli factory is scaling up aggressively is promising too. I know the company has fallen through with time lines before, but I don't believe they have ever flat out lied to us. often their broken promises have rested on external factors. however, the Israeli production of patches is completely in their control... so i choose to believe there is immediate demand for the products. also I'm not necessarily expecting a PO with them as Yacov always said he was going to give them to hospitals for free. the money comes in from the recurring revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.