ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2860
    I don't follow these threads daily (IMO GAL has made its discovery and it will be months until its significance is understood !! DYOR)

But reading it this morning I am saddened by the vitriol, and if I may say so, lack of candor.

It is true that everybody's friend @dpooh (bless you, sweetheart) made a bad mistake saying the director was given a bonus when in fact she stumped up her own hard earned for stock on market.
    It is true too that YT1 and zubric then corrected her in mild terms and dpooh accepted her error. That's the way it should be done and it does happen often across HC.
    That should have been the end of it I think folks - really no need for the GUYs and GALs to get cross with each other.

Now for my own say -
    1. Peeps should keep in mind the posting guidelines, and particularly matters pertaining to comment about individuals.
    2. Posters often appear to think they are talking one on one (we all do that, I agree) but we should remember lots of people read the posts without responding. - on this thread there has been 5400 hits.
    By comparison on the other GAL thread which is running there have been 37,000 hits. That thread is well worth reading.

GL all, take care.
    Let's hope the Lucky Country avoids recession, while some others must have one to absorb the huge cash injection which was necessary to keep people in employment during the once in a century pandemic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.