DOC 0.00% 6.8¢ doctor care anywhere group plc

Ann: Appendix 3Z - Jonathan Baines, page-19

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Low volume CB, red red day, big macro challenges and its May.
    If you believe they will keep generating and growing revenue, work out what their SP is going to be when they are cash flow positive and...accumulate slowly, go long and watch.
    Personally I'm cool if it stays like this for a while, gives me a chance to harvest a few long over due commodities trades, pick DOC shares up and hold for years. SP will be factors of this if they hold the course imo then they start paying dividends, then the trading houses decide its a good idea to buy and away you go.
    Just speaking from experience, not an expert, just old. If I thought anyone listened to me I wouldn't even post this.
    I have experienced this on a few stocks, LOV was a good one.
    I have lost on stocks that didn't perform as well, nothings certain.
    And the macro environment, who knows?
    All I know is people need doctors and health systems will be stressed and looking for cost cuts that still deliver service....
    Will DOC deliver that service, biggest question.
    Will they meet their guidance, or fall behind yet still achieve in the end, consolidation prize, still ahead.
    Will they fail? Haven't seen that indicator yet. SP is not an indicator. Market is irrational. Especially now. DOC is not drilling for lithium, nickel or gold. Its not a 'hot' stock.
    One rational thought: It did get pumped early, so If I had followed MF and bought at $1.20 or higher and I had some big commodities profits to offset for tax time, I would sell DOC now for the loss then buy back in later.... Do you reckon anyone is doing that Volume isn't big.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $102.4K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 446068 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 295000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.