LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Yeah LVT headline number always fires people up , though it was...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Yeah LVT headline number always fires people up , though it was more Gloom than Boom.

Think $5.0 loss to around 6 loss was expected ( depending on cap raise costs )so no surprise there as we new the 3.8m for R+D was in this quarter but with 10m receipts and 16m expenses it may be similiar or bigger next quarter without R+D.
    1/4 on 1/4 figures were dissapointing not withstanding it was seasonal.

LVT normally averages around 40 new clients a 1/4 consistently ( ex wizdom) for last 8 1/4's. I have heard LVT are going after bigger clients which have longer sales conversion times and are bigger clients but i cant see that 1/4 on 1/4.
    Last 1/4 they added 40 clients for $5.6m so $140k average each this 1/4 they added 33 clients for $2.9m so around $84k each thats a big seasonal drop, whilst ill give som benefit of doubt i cant see the margin been that big : 20% less clients spending 40% less on average, Good news is its easy to make the growth figures look good next 1/4 off a low base.

Cash receipts went up 8% this quarter , as did ARR vs near double that last 1/4

I though the Investor call was a great idea but other companies ive been involved with Highlight this in an announcemnet with a Presentation so for those of us at work who cant read the whole 4c immediately we get the nes flow immediately. It seem poor management, poor planning and poor marketing as to why 2 lines are snuck in on the last page> apologies if it was said elsewhere and I stand corrected but was shocked when i read the full report tonight to see the 11am start time was well past.

Im just wary that this company is a growing company not hyper growth company at this stage but each to their own. At this level is it priced in nearly Id say but i still reckon theres some more selling pressure to come.

We got the standard strong outlook which we got previous 1/4 but didnt really work out. So theres a strong outlook over a long period but i reckon your better buying this later at a higher price once the strategy and growth rate is clearer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.