LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

A couple of analysts i spoke to were happy with the overall...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    A couple of analysts i spoke to were happy with the overall figures ( without getting to nitty gritty). They definitely didnt see it as a downgrade and have it rated still around the 85c-$1 mark as a target, without increasing it but see the company well and truly on track - I dont think this can roar away but will keep tracking up I personnally think just under 50c is great buying. There maybe a capital raise and if so fine but you can still trade the tock it doesnt mean its all over red rover. Im expecting it will be around 70-75c if Mr Dow behaves. I mean the stock rallied from 45-60 up 33% on a good technical break after some people suggested it will go below 40 a few weeks back and it may but you have to trade opportunities. Im worried if it breaks 40-42 but until it does ill buy in the 40's and sell higher up. Got a bit to play with from the last run. The trend has been my friend from the mid 30's after the low in the 20's - respecting support on multiple occasions all representing low risk buying. Its getting close again - around mid 40's if it gets theres it will be time to step up again.
    Dont be afraid to Trade !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.