ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - 2nd quarter and Investor updat, page-49

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    re: Ann: Appendix 4C - 2nd quarter and Invest... Hi Kozzie good to see you have made the effort to contact the company and tell them exactly what you think. After all your money is at the mercy of what they do and dont do, so putting a little pressure on them is always going to be a good thing.

Sometimes they need to be held accountable for their actions or in this case lack of action.

Heres hoping for your sake and others that they can pull it off but i have my boubts to say the least sorry.

I think the thing people need to realise is that the wheezometer has been for sale for years now yet it hasnt taken off and failed to impress, im not sure why people would think a "re-launch" of the product is going to have such a big effect as nothing has changed, the product that has been for sale for years is the same but you just have other companies spruking it to get sales.

If it has failed to make an impression in the last 2-3 years i have doubt that it will make an imprression in the next 2-3 years.

Its not like the old management didnt market it, they did try but the product just wasnt disruptive enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.