NXS 7.69% 21.0¢ next science limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - 31 December 2022, page-3

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    When is the new leader starting? And who is he/she/them/they? Please, someone with a bit of flair, passion and communication skills!

This company has continued to double down on spending/building(??) their sales team and have disappointed every quarter since listing when it has come to actual sales performance. The company presentations have been a continuous loop of cut and paste of the "current" best comparative metrics and the rest has been ignored! They have literally used the same presentation for years.

At this rate, they will be loss making for years to come.

And where are the Clinical trial results? Very little communication (you have to follow on twitter for any interim stuff).

Where is the detailed segmental analysis of results? Lets see where, if anywhere they are actually performing and lets admit and fix where they are not. I think we deserve to see their sales and expenditure breakdown by product, by country and by distribution channel. Just some meaningful detail instead of the drivel that we get fed.

Why is the Walker Group not getting up in arms? Is the Walker Group getting more information than the rest of us suckers? We are treated like cheap financing as and when management wakes up and gets prodded by the accounts clerk and told they better dust off the "Blue and White" Presentation and go get some cash. Oh and here are the numbers to show the market from this section of our business that actually did well. Use those if you need to show how "Well" we are doing. Then you can go back to sleep and or sell the millions of shares you got for doing such a good job..... NOT

The crazy fact that makes me even more concerned with the team running this show is that the products that have been developed are "Game Changers" with huge value and potential. Selling something to someone who actually really needs your product SHOULD be easier than this??

I'm almost ready to nominate myself for this Board!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $3.624K 17.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 80261 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 7325 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.