BGT 0.00% 4.3¢ bio-gene technology ltd

Reads really well, very cleanly communicated with succinct...

1. 4,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1130
    Reads really well, very cleanly communicated with succinct explanation of the near term and longer term progression of milestones.

Big take away for me is that, the market should expect to see an update on Clarke Mosquito stage 2 results, within the next 2 months and shortly after that BGT should also announce the BASF stage 3 results.

Decent cash runway, unlikely to need to raise capital any time soon with the current burn rate. I would also expect to see R&D rebates given nearly the $1 mil in R&D burn YTD.
    I noted @masters take on the cost of producing Flavocide, interestingly that was address. Boron Molecular are in the process of ramping up their 5-batch pilot.

• Advancement of BASF/GRDC stage 3 field grain storage trials with results expected Q3 CY2021
    • Advancement of Stage 2 of Clarke Mosquito product development program with results expected late Q2 CY2021 (Before the end of June 2021)
    • Confirmation of a definitive target site of Flavocide in insect cells which support’s Flavocide’s novel Mode of Action claim
    • Completion of Board restructure with the appointment of Non-executive Directors,James Jough in and Andrew Guthrie
    • Positive developments relating to the manufacturing processes of both Flavocide and Qcide
    • Strong cash position as at 31 March 2021 of $4.3million

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.658M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $4.273K 99.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23809 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.