BGT 0.00% 5.9¢ bio-gene technology ltd

When it comes to making an investment, i want something that i...

1. 26,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3130
    When it comes to making an investment, i want something that i am prepared to hold beyond 12m cgtr maturing, where i dont care too much on the volatility so much, rather that the underlying IP and commercial JVs DD, puts it on a path to significant growth. ie, check the merits of the horse , when it gets to the race track is somewhat secondary, only that it can run that winning lap in due coarse. My future SELL will occur without me handing over the lions share to the tax office.

When it comes to making some trade cash, i want something that is explosive in the popular sectors.

Tall trees that can be cut down require time to mature.
    While smaller trees can be quick to make firewood and feed the engine room.

Already holding this now with my 12m CGTR, so it has significant value to me, not in todays sp, but in the eventual rise on the winning stakes, that a critical and limited addition to the pesticides modes of action has to extend the life and efficacy of the current half dozen available. Its an essential spoke in that wheel. And its prize is significant. Thats a tree worth holding, for its time to grow to its significance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80702 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.30pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.