SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

No. I don't follow and will never subscribe to any stock...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    No. I don't follow and will never subscribe to any stock advisory recommendations. Motley Fool, similar to Port Phillip Publishing - in my opinion - should be banned under Australian consumer protection regulations. There are others, Equity Story (buy BUD at 39c and then 19c - now near to nothing cents). Other examples: Port Phillip Publishing - PPP - buy MOY a Disallowed in 2018 at 22 cents, soon to be $2.20 in 2018-early 2019 - now almost not traded at 6c (indirect information courtesy of Friendly Dwarves - FD being an ISX downramper of late).

Motley Fool - buy Telstra at $5.80 last year/year before? Tally cards --when you do have free access to stock picking advisory services ...their worst losing stocks are listed as 'hold' (never 'sell). Also, no comment aligned to the worst stock's decreased SP performance and why 'hold' not 'sell'.

We can view many stock trading advising services track records for free, as a trial period for a few days or for a few weeks each year. 100% failure rate since I've viewed them. I don't bother viewing any free screenings now.

Also, AFR list annually their top 7+ stock picks (courtesy of their hedge fund friends) - they have been absolute failures since 2017 e.g. Pilbara, Agrimin etc - I first started tracking their 'picks' from 2016. AFR's top/and their hedge funds' picks for the future 12 months - SP investment/advisory track records to date are abysmal. Now we know that those they don't 'pick' are subject to AFR media onslaughts e.g. APT and too many others to mention.
    JLo by comparison, is an intelligent informed HC poster on many stocks and JLo has often referenced Paterson's research and data. Some of us, hence, would prefer to believe in and reference Paterson's data although we don't access their reports.
    Anyway ACIp, I will use this, your commentary above, to add to my direct email query to Patersons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.