SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - 3Q FY19, page-233

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    People are alowed to be pessimistic in my view we should keep our minds open to all possibilities.

I am interested in peoples opinions of the thing that asic are most likely investigating and the most likely outcome if any malfeasance is found.

I think Red5 and ownership structure is a non issue, even the court case between jk and past holders is quite common and I think of no consequence to ISX the company.

Crypto/binary options? ASIC could be looking into this, but the company has stated they arnt involved in ICO's or binaries, but even if they were I think both are legal in europe anyway? So I think this is a low risk issue.

The Danish bank saga/money laundering? Not likely the senior management were intentionally laundering money, that doesn't make sense when you can make so much legitimately. So most likely some unintentional fault resulting in a slap on the wrist.

The performance shares? This could definitely be something they are looking at, and the worst case? Snr management circulating money through the system to pump up the revenue numbers to meet all three milestones. The consequences? Prosection against individuals involved. What happens to ISX the company in this scenario, could it really be stripped of its european banking license over this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.