SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - 3Q FY19, page-234

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I appreciate that some here feel strongly about defending the honour of ISX (and I certainly hope that ISX proves to be worthy of it, I and many others have much to lose if it isn't), however I must admit to being a little bemused about the expectation of waving the ISX flag high to keep the dream alive for holders.

jlo2012, as a high-profile poster on this forum, or any other poster for that matter does not hold any responsibility towards ensuring that other holders remain comfortable with their position simply for the sake of it. Don't misunderstand me, I appreciate and support the input of other holders for their intelligent contribution when defending ISX’ position, but I really think some here expect too much. My view of jlo's contributions are not that he is spreading fear. Rather he is remaining balanced about the realities of the situation without being emotionally involved. I agree that his sentiment has changed over the last few weeks, but in light of the company being suspended from trading why wouldn't, or shouldn't it? I may not agree with everything he states (and perhaps he does have other motives, I have no personal knowledge of him or any other poster), but I respect his personal analysis. It’s his, take it or leave it.

In fairness to jlo, my take is that he has indicated ISX retains some strong positive elements (such as the business model and revenue). I suspect that it’s what the company isn't telling us that causes him to be cautious (as am I if I'm honest). For all we know, something really dodgy may have been cooking and ASIC caught a whiff of it. Can anyone here say with 100% conviction that it's not possible? I wish I could but I certainly can't. Hopefully this will not be the case and everything is kosher. That said, my sentiment about the company's future and management is optimistic and for the most part I have been impressed with their work to date, that's why I invested in the company to begin with.

Don’t take my post as a challenge in any way nor I am defending jlo’s honour for that matter (I’m sure he’s a big boy who can look after himself). I know that holders are nervous and we have all taken on a full-frontal attack from trolls. If you knew how much skin I had in ISX you'd probably be nervous for me as well. I just think it's important that we remain open to the realities of the situation without burying our heads in the sand and remaining too fragile for critical analysis. It is what it is, that’s my two cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.