SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Soarus HC is most popular share forum. Go to Day Trading thread...

1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Soarus HC is most popular share forum. Go to Day Trading thread and watch the share price after someone spruce the stock. I noted ISX from this thread. Not many people posts but look at the numbers of clicks on the thread just as example.

Everyone interested in anyone stock including journalist can google and HC not far down the search list. Shares newsletters do their research there. People as good as Jlo with their research and knowledge are doing their work. perhaps, when Jlo said he was worried about OM last year was the start of these journalists forming the story that got release when share price shot up from less than $1 to $1.70 within a few trading days.

NOW with Jlo further “worries” on ISX, these ??? reading them might be looking for further dirt. If ASX and ASIC come out saying ISX is clean than we might be saved from further “pain” in the future.

Perhaps he should wait for another “48 hours before saying those fears to HC. Or not at all, as if ISX cannot commence trading again then needless to say ISX is worthless. All our money including yours his mine and a lot you people who bought up big gone including those 80% held by top 20.

o For him to even consider that ISX had done something so adverse as to have license ripped off and become worthless knowing the result of last 4C does not add up. Dont you think?

Jlo didnt influence me to buy but the sum total of the quality of long termers posts did helped me in my decision to buy into ISX from then on i started learning Isx business through these posts. May be i am stupid to do my research in HC but to not to is even more stupid. The number of people who does know a lot comes from all walks of life. Like Patrick85. You for instance an astute business person. From brokers and chartist like MC explorer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.