DBF 2.45% $1.47 duxton farms ltd

Thanks for those words of encouragement mate,It may not have...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

Thanks for those words of encouragement mate,

It may not have helped though, It brought back some long forgotten memories of
    someone in their early teens staying with a mate on his grandparents farm over school
    holidays, I remember them dealing with about a dozen sheep with what I remember as
    being pretty bad flystrike, this was 40 plus years ago so things may have gotten a bit
    easier with new treatments and the like, but that sight and smell was pretty putrid

Im looking for alternatives to living in a lockdowned Melbourne, even though I am still
    working I have just had enough, as I am on the road everyday lockdown has made the
    traffic bearable again, but just like when we came out of lockdown 5, the roads just
    gridlocked the next day as no one was catching public transport anymore, that wont
    change much for a year or two i reckon

We have a daughter that has a couple of years of high school left and our adult children
    all live nearby, but we havnt seen them for months with the lockdown, so the missus is
    not that keen on moving yet so I will keep my farming to the stockmarket for now

but thanks again for those words of encouragement, I might get into learning about
    using drones and maybe be a drone operator or something, something that can take me
    out of the city and offer me a job in the country without being an actual farmer

cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DBF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.035(2.45%)
Mkt cap ! $61.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.47 $246 168

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5455 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.47
  Change
0.035 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.47 407
Last updated 10.32am 06/05/2024 ?
DBF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.