FLN 5.88% 18.0¢ freelancer limited

Ann: Appendix 4C and 3Q20 Activity Report, page-21

1. 5,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Finally see some good wrap up of current status of FLN. I share the same feeling about the stock too. I think the stock is currently undervalued mainly due to:
    - positive operating cashflow
    - main business starts to get traction due to Cov19 & growth will last for a long time
    - I heard from Matt that the company is testing & about to release new App to replace the current one, with purpose to address some major pains of current version. Hopefully we can see faster growth after users experience improvement.
    - keep trying to develop new business for bigger growth. Recently announced Escrow business caught my eyes big time as I know the Ma Yun- the man behind Alibaba
    made public speech recently on his next giant move. His business concept is very close to Escrow idea. Perhaps our first mover advantage can get some attention from the market in due course. Every buddy can do a search if they are interested.

For whatever FLN has now, by comparing to FVRR & UPWK, I think we should worth in a range of $1-$2 conservatively, without factoring Escrow. If escrow could achieves fast growth already, then we should quickly climb to $3-$4 fairly quick. After that sky is the limit as this business can grow really big, especially considering if any tech giant such as Alibaba is interested to work with us in oversea market. We already knew APT’s SP skyrocketed after Tencent’s strategic investment.

I reckon the chart indicates FLN is currently being accumulated by someone in big time, hence causing some loose shares from frustrating holders. Once the phase the done, I guess the rise could be really sharp & quick as number of free floating stock is quite limited.

Patience is key now & hope every holder could win big on this stock. Good luck guys ! Will check in again when the rise begins

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $2.233K 12.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13596 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 59949 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.