EXT 0.00% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C and Activities Report, page-5

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Great questions mike, If it wasn’t for a one off payment of 500 thousand in costs .Apparently 1 off payments due to large contracts. Don’t get me wrong not sure how the cyber field works exactly no book worm on what is involved .
    We have reduced our cash burn to roughly 160 k a quarter considering Bryan is just warming up it’s a brilliant result .
    I would assume we would be cashflow next quarter and the one off payment may be directed to either lend lease or maybe the trend micro agreement . I suppose if it wasn’t for that we would be another 3 to 400 k cashflow positive this quarter and would of been moving forward!
    Revenue projection my opinion with trend micro , i really think they will considerably grow our revenue !
    Schneider not sure exactly what is going on will have to relate to my broker to contact Bryan on a update !
    Overall bullish for next quarter however disappointed we could not see trend micro June revenues , pushed over to July .
    Regardless good numbers this quarter and hopefully more solid contracts to come .
    I don’t think Bryan is much of a investor so his plan is to grow the business with out the Bragg which in my opinion mike is great when the time is right you will see this baby explode we haven’t unloaded our full potential yet let’s hope Bryan can deliver
    I am no book worm I am just a tradie who runs my own business lol forgive me for the quick appraisals .
    Last edited by Mike_lowry: 31/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $8.23K 746.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7548000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 355589 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.