8CO 2.78% 3.7¢ 8common limited

Pretty happy with this update. Was nice that they stopped the...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Pretty happy with this update. Was nice that they stopped the negative cashflow. Winning another CardHero client is great news but it must be pretty small or they would of announced it already. The number of users 173k was steady for the quarter which was a bit of a surprise, would of thought it would've grown. We have 54k users at stage 0 which is another 30% very close to revenue generating.

As Expense8 becomes fully implemented amongst the Government entities we have recently and are currently onboarding, we anticipate an increasing utilisation rate which will lead to a material increase in SaaS revenue, as well as cashflow, in FY24. This is great to hear.

I found this interesting "8CO has received a significant increase in inbound enquiries for Expense8 over the last two months following the shift in the ERP policy of the Australian Government" i assumed it would of been a negative but somehow it may turn out positive. Does anyone have any suggestions why inbound enquiries had a significant increase?

Very Happy to be buying more around these prices
    Last edited by reecevan: 31/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 8CO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $8.292M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $178 4.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20200 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 23500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
8CO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.