GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...mmm...again...there are always two sides of a story........if...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...mmm...again...there are always two sides of a story....

....if you think these three non-executive independent directors have added significant value in the last 12 months...and that the company will now fall apart without their valuable 5 hours of monthly governance input...good for you...but I have to beg to differ...

....independent non-executive directors are 'noise' in the bigger scheme of things.....probably why most companies try to rotate them frequently....just strange that this is exactly 1 year after they have been appointment...not 10 months or 11 months... would be more worried if say Dennis decide to go AWOL....and all the other executives and key personal are still intact...

...bottom line...it is still a waiting game...like any other tech start-up...integration & final product development are still continuing... they are fully capitalised to execute the strategy..... and they have actual clients....any revenue while onboarding and developing the final product is a bonus...

....spending $20M+/annum to develop and integrate was part of the deal when they were forced to fundraise in Dec 2017....people will soon realise the rationale once they are legally able to me more transparent and that is why I think there is a 90% probability that the lawsuit will soon fall apart with cost.... all they needed was more time ...and now they have it....so voila...!

...connect the dots... or don't... not here to convince anyone...

...time will tell...

P.S.

apologies for stating it was $78M...my mistake...cash is indeed c$74M....I've added the value of contingent asset against there claimants (cost to defend to date)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.