GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I agree with you...ASIC would probably be successful....but the...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    I agree with you...ASIC would probably be successful....but the current maximum fine is only $1M ....the company can deem it as PR costs....at least they are on the 'map'...and most people in the space are now aware of them....and they have successfully secured contracts based on this 'blemishing effect' ...so it is a win from my perspective....

...the CA will not be successful....only 10% probability of success ...for various reasons....if I were the claimants, I would be very nervous as GSW has very very expensive lawyers defending them...risk benefit analysis is broken...

...as for reporting metrics...there is again two sides of a story... reporting on delivery stats in BETA can get you in a lot of trouble for various reasons, especially if the preponderance of the stats are currently covered under a NDA (AMAZON etc). And that has been the big issue since Dec 2017...difficult to 'govern' when and NDA stiplulates how transparent you can be... probably why these NDE's have realised that they can't add much value going forward.....their contacts in ASIC, PWC & their defence team were pivotal in the last 12 months....but that mission has now been accomplished....

....Bottom line: again, there was a reason to raise c$75M in Dec 2017, especially when they already had circa $20M in the bank at this stage...pretty much industry standard for a massive integration contract....>3 years of working capital requirement...so at $20M+ burn a year...they needed at least $60M + buffer...no quibble...rationale: you don't want the company to go bankrupt while integrating and that is probably why they were forced to raise pre-contract execution....and probably why key investors were jumping to hand cash over at that stage....current share price is short term noise...especially with mediocre volumes...

...time will tell...patience is a virtue...and yes...there is still plenty of execution risk....but also plenty of opportunity to become very wealthy....

...my humble two cents....of course...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.