GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Another typical report from GSW, where one can find means to...

1. 1,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    Another typical report from GSW, where one can find means to suit their position/argument.

It's hard to get a definitive read on revenue, as this is the first full quarter where those 2 acquisitions have contributed. We will be able to get a better gauge next quarter.

Cash burn continues to be high at $6m-$7m per quarter. This may well continue given their apparent determination to defend both the class action and the ASIC action against the directors.

I'm pleased to see they have resolved the term deposit issue, I could never understand why that wasn't accounted for in the 4C, as there is a specific section for it,

They also finally appointed a second Australian based Director, having been in breach of ASIC rules for 3 months.

I expect the share price will likely continue to track sideways. The gap between share price and cash backing is reducing each quarter, and will likely do so for the foreseeable future.

I'm sure there are plenty of traders and/or trapped shareholders who will likely take advantage of any rise in the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.