GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Sorry mate, I would argue that you clearly don't understand...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Sorry mate, I would argue that you clearly don't understand SaaS. If people here really knew who you were, they would laugh and stop listening...but they can't (yet) so...pay as you go could not be more clear, integration risk is very clear, adoption risk is very clear.

ASIC does have limited resources and have been under intense pressure to revamp their image post banking crisis. They are paying attention to GSW for one reason, public pressure. This Company made headlines, that's all. However, let's not forget that the very institution that took down the majority of the $4 raise has now reestablished their position. On top of that, some of the largest investors from the 80c raise have doubled and even tripled their underlying positions. An enormous percent of this Company is held in a few hands. From what I understand, a few of these are from the US with extensive experience in SaaS.

In 2017, GSW was a startup. They've made enormous changes to their team, reporting, business and have completely re-energized their core investor base. They have an enormous staff with many families/hundreds of people now reliant on the continued growth of this Company.

Your hatred is exhausting

I am excited for what we have in front of us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.