GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

So GSW's turn around (in SP) is certainly impressive. I...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    So GSW's turn around (in SP) is certainly impressive. I genuinely did not think it would test these heights again so kudos to making that happen.

At the same time, I can't really comment on anything that's happened over the last 18 months as I haven't followed GSW so closely anymore. I'm sure all holders would like greater transparency around the source of revenue, which part pf the business is growing fast etc. This would give everyone a solid picture of what's happening on the ground - but hey, bystanders can't be choosers

To draw the middle ground on the above argument. Yes, SaaS companies (even publicly listed ones like GSW) are not required to disclose all contracts, or correspondingly dollar churn and/or logo churn. However, in this case, GSW disclosed certain deals of material nature (even as sensitive market information). When such deals either churn, never pay, significantly reduce the terms, never go live etc, it would be the company's duty to equally update the market.

Anyway, super curious to see what happens over the next few months. For those who stuck around from the 20c's days, well done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.