GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

If I can continue the revenue discussion here so we don't hijack...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    If I can continue the revenue discussion here so we don't hijack the other thread...

I was thinking about this from yesterday. This was a more fair point with the acquisitions of BDP and Scheduling Plus as they are dealing with recurring revenue. I am not sure LOGO can be placed in the same category due to the type of business, installation of comms etc is not so much recurring revenue (with the exception of the data centres).

It comes down to how you think LOGO is being used. Why think that this being run as a separate business for diversification?

The company has said that LOGO is "complimentary" services in communications systems, infosec, data centres and the like. Areas which help to enable use of the core cloud software. Is it appropriate to look at it as revenue generating directly or enabling of revenue from the cloud software?

As an example, if LOGO is hosting the data servers which GSW is using for the region, how would you like this to be reported? The revenue is coming from the cloud software, but LOGO enables its operation, as they deliver a service which would otherwise be paid for externally.

Something to consider.

All IMO, DYOR

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.