VTI 14.3% 16.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

Smart summaryhave to be honest sometimes I do feel I’m talking...

1. 1,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    Smart summary

have to be honest sometimes I do feel I’m talking to myself here and VTI must be a load of crap as no one wants to buy any… ha ha

But I just hold and wait and ignore everything SP wise short term.

I adjusted my strategy over the last couple of years after many years of trying to pick FA multibaggers as I realised the ones I made some bags on I sold too early but most importantly the ones which i would have made more on I waited out for 2 years to lose patience and see them rocket in years 3-4.

I have a pretty decent graveyard list now of stocks I had pretty substantial positions in (by my standard) and have 5 bagged + after I sold, and a shorter list of where I held long enough to really benefit

i did a complete rewrite of my book last couple of years and determined I would put substantially enough into a very few stocks where i would hold for 3-5 years and if they play out will give a 7 figure payout.

This may seem like a dum strategy but I have learnt to know over the last 15 years + where I am very very comfortable regardless of short term fluctuations. I got rid of all the sh*t specs and luckily income wise doesn’t bother me to suck a loss. I have had a filtering process over hundreds of stocks and some great TA input from others.

My major longs are BCC IME and VTI. IME is in the doghouse with VTI. BCC seems to have waken up the last few weeks.

VTI can do great things in the future, whether it will or not we will see. But the fact is it’s not a little rerate, this is a global pandemic and global players. If VTI went 10x based on global distribution deals it would not stop there unless bought out. I firmly believe over 5-10 years it could 20-50 bag. Most people will laugh at this.

have realised I am basically ranting to myself and no real point to the post at all. Apologies. The key point is in looking at the widest possible horizon I don’t give two shits about the share price right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.020(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.806M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $57.03K 360.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 6376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 10.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ 2090
Last updated 14.09pm 31/05/2024 ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.