VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Appendix 4C and commentary - quarterly, page-83

1. 3,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 704
    Just a thought about marketing.
    Anyone walking around a City like Melbourne will see hundreds of people carrying bought bottled water even though Melbourne has some of the best drinking water in the world, a well known fact.
    Yet the quality of bought water is inferior to tap water in this instance. Bottled water is marketed towards aspirational health conscious fit younger urbanites with money to waste.
    Most of us have friends and family if not ourselves indulging in this fantasy.
    As you would all be aware, this is a massive waste resources. From the waste involved in making the bottles, and other petroleum based resources for packaging to transportation. Not to mention the hundreds of l's of water to produce one bottle of inferior product to tap water. (Not great for the planet either).
    Yet this product is still successfully marketed to people who should, (and many probably do) know better.
    Tap water is essentially free and a better product it needs no marketing it's essential for life itself.
    Yet it has a very successful, expensive and monetised competitor. It defies the type of logic an engineer (for instance) might bring to water consumption , or for that matter any logical person.

Competition.

Tsn is one of only two cyber security businesses making money according one of our better informed fellow investors/posters...Yet we are under a cent, and many none profitable competitors have much greater share prices and market capitalisations.
    I have watched one such competitors share price double since our, last announcement. Frustratingly a fellow investor gave me the heads up when this business was 300% below where it sits today (Good onya mate).
    In my view this business is inferior to TSN... but not in it's communication style, its spites out updates consistently and effectively, creating interest and a rising share price.
    This possible competitor...now can raise funds far more cheaply and with less dilution.

While we wait! Others grow stronger.
    While we are timid and mute. Others shout to the world how great they are.
    Meanwhile, a well kept secret is never heard of again.

Anything in the public domain should announced, it's not a secret if a google search can find it.
    An update of any and all pertinent information regarding TSI should be released.
    Gary should stand down from the board of TSI imo. I feel it is a conflict of interest to keep CXs secrets and be the chairman of TSN and keep us in the dark.
    As we all know full disclosure at public company is required by law. (Not everything can be classified as commercially sensitive ).
    If we're gonna sell it, sell it, and put the funds to work and cut the anchor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.