SIS 0.00% 0.3¢ simble solutions limited

I just can't get in the head of someone who would be...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I just can't get in the head of someone who would be selling at these prices around 3-4c. They would be selling most likely at a pretty substantial loss - if they bought at or near IPO they are sitting on losses > 75% assuming they have not doubled or even tripled down. What was the rationale for buying the stock if you were going to sell it at these levels!?

This current SP values the company at essentially 1-2x FY19 revenue. By my estimation, the chances of the company going bankrupt seem slim because they clearly have decent access to capital and funding. Assuming that the current growth rates continue and the company continues to scale nicely and reduce costs in the way they have been, this could be a nice little multi-bagger from here. What am I missing? I thought this has been a screaming buy at any SP less than 10c but have been consistently proven wrong by the market so far. I may be biased given I have had a long-standing friendship with Fadi and his family, but to me this seems like a no-brainer?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 5678709 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3751510 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.