AVA 0.00% 14.0¢ ava risk group limited

Yes we are going great guns today, but news like this will...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Yes we are going great guns today, but news like this will always result in a liquidity event occurring though as we are seeing with the volumes being traded.

Nevertheless, with this news, and so much more to good news still come as we know, you would hope we can stay well over 20c at the close today on our way to that 30c valuation by Canaccord.

I mean these are really fantastic results, and I love the fact that we have been profitable and actually increased cash in Q4 in spite of the worst pandemic and economic downturn in 100 years! That's the benefit for Ava in being diversified with both technology and services offerings.

All of that said though, we all should be bloody thankful and not forget that it was Basham that was finally able to turn what had been a consistently under-performing ship around. Don't forget that he is the one who has given us four (4) consecutive quarters of hitting and/or exceeding guidance, including the maiden H1 profit for the company, and now we have this awesome cash position result confirmed too, on the back of the $2m upgrade on FY20 guidance as well. Bloody amazing effort I'd say!

These results are directly attributable and due to his leadership as Group CEO, cutting costs, driving new sales, and generally just energising the entire team.

And, of course, it is also thanks to the new focus brought to the Services Division by McGeever giving extra help and guidance to Fergus on growing that Division.

Pity Basham has left though I think as expect he could have driven even more, but regardless of that, Broomfield now has a fantastic position to take us forward so he better not stuff it up.

As a side point, does anyone know where Basham's gone, as I'd dearly love to get in on whatever pony he's going to lead/turnaround next at a bargin price ?!?!

Anyway, seems like we have great days, and weeks, and months ahead I think!

GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $59.13K 422.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 319859 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 93545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.