AVA 0.00% 10.5¢ ava risk group limited

Yes a great day for Ava holders today Eko!But before you giving...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Yes a great day for Ava holders today Eko!

But before you giving too much credit to the Board, remember that both Stevens (who's been a NED there since FFT listed in 2015) who it seems doesn't really bring any great value for us, and Broomfield, who took FFT to IPO as CEO and ED but then burned through the $25m from the float, and also left us with the $35m in accumulated losses (mentioned elsewhere in this thread) that we currently have, are both still there.

I think the focus and energy from Basham as CEO and ED over the last 16 months, and then also from Cronin, as the NED Chair with his Technology focus, and also McGeever as NED focused on Services, that have been the driving hands of change. So yes kudos to them in particular I agree.

As to whether the stock would have popped as much today, or earlier, had the $2m profit guidance upgrade not also mentioned Basham retiring and him staying on, is by the by, as these fantastic numbers are ll from his tenure as CEO through FY20.

Just image if we had of stuck at 21c three weeks ago on that announcement then, instead of the pump and dump happened and it falling back to 15.5c that day on such amazing news. We'd likely be at 30c already!

Regardless of all of that though, it was a great day and we seem to be on our way to true value finally!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $23.77K 224.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 238656 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.