AVA 0.00% 10.5¢ ava risk group limited

Access, mate I think you are reading too much into this. The new...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Access, mate I think you are reading too much into this.

The new ASX 4C requirements as of 1 July are quite clear about companies now having to list out a much more detailed activity statement about what they have done in the preceding period, than they ever have been before.

So, I think those comments are all probably just about them listing out as many things they can to pad out the new 4C form now. These are normal Q4 company-wide activities done to evaluate staff, management, and most probably the Board too, so that they can calculate the quantum of any payments of bonuses and incentives.

The reason they need to do all of this in Q4 is so that they can work out exactly what provision needs to be set aside as part of their FY21 budgeting process, which was also noted in the 4C had also occurred during the quarter. So, no, nothing suspicious there I think.

No, my take is Basham probably either wanted more money for doing such a great job (and perhaps the Board said no to that, so he then said get stuffed and left them scrambling back to Broomfield- unlikely), or else he has been head hunted with a better deal to go somewhere else (much more likely). Because why else would you leave if you were him, given what he has done so far? It makes no sense otherwise based on all of the positive commentary about him over the last year (including that really in depth DMX research paper mentioned again by Rockstar Jones).

I mean, honestly with him and Cronin, and McGeever and Fergus, this is a completely different company to what it was 12 months ago - up 78% on PCP, and 225% since March (!) and trading at a 4.5 year high, with almost $8m cash in the bank, no debt, and guaranteed cash coming into Technology from the India MOD deal throughout FY21, and the likely ongoing stellar performance from Ava Global (and maybe a sale of that at a great multiple, as others have mentioned at length here). Ava is sooo undervalued its just not funny honestly. So Basham must have something bloody good to go to, to leave them I reckon.

I actually checked his LinkedIn profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-basham-b124ab13/) to see if there was any info on where that might be, but there was nothing there (yet?). Interestingly though he was still promoting Ava with this great 4C news, and was making positive comments about the Ava team.

Anyway, like I said earlier, I'll be keen to see where he goes next and will try to buy in early if possible, if his great record at Ava is anything to go by!

In the meantime though I'll be enjoying this great uplift from today with another bottle of Barossa Valley red, and and hoping it continues for long time to come!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $23.77K 224.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 238656 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.