AVA 0.00% 10.5¢ ava risk group limited

Lol! Yes, he and all of the Ava team, like everyone else in...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Lol! Yes, he and all of the Ava team, like everyone else in Victoria, have all been working from home for the last 4 months (read their COVID-19 updates), so no doubt you're at least half right about that!

Anyway, my only point here is that these numbers for FY20 are from under his leadership. The bump from yesterday's 4C was cracking, and I absolutely expect there will be an even bigger bump again when we get to see the fine detail in the Annual Report, which is due out in 30 days,

Like I said, I just pray that Broomfield can keep it going and have at least as much energy as Basham did, noting his prior track record. I note the two stuff ups in the last announcements though already, which were amateur hour stuff, and don't bode well in my mind. Perhaps I'll be proven wrong - I hope so. I'm trusting Cronin will be driving Broomfield hard and expecting at least as much of him as he did with Basham.

So good luck to Basham, whatever he has going on next. I'll be happy to back him in whatever that is, as I'm sure many others will too.

Now enough about him - what lofty heights can we reach today???.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $23.77K 224.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 238656 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.