GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...mmm... I love good questions....but me first: First question:...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...mmm... I love good questions....but me first:
    1. First question: so what are you going to do with your ~$7M bonus & your $1M salary?
    2. When is the company update the shareholders about the rationale why it make sense that you guys deserve $1M/annum salaries and ~$7M performance shares each?
    3. Why is it even equitable to pay yourselves those ~14M performance shares when everyone knows that that 'acquiring revenue' was never part of the performance intent of the prospectus? Revenue targets were supposed to be driven by the business model... deliveries....you can't use shareholder money to buy revenue to ensure big paydays for yourselves; makes people really wonder whether the management team has any integrity left- and I can tell you now...this is going to end up in the courts...again;
    4. why are you guys paying so much for office space in downtown New York, when you could pay a fraction of that in say Denver etc? Makes me and probably other shareholders really worried about this thing called 'business acumen' or the lack thereof ....
    5. When does the company expect to be cash positive... 1 year...5 year...never?
    6. What was the legal costs this quarter...to date...and what would a cost recovery look like if Getswift win the case?

...so, back to your question....

...as above, still too many questions for a company that has been listed for almost 3.5 years... especially when you have a management like this one that are going to spend the next 4 years in courts based on what I can see.....

...so bottom line: it is a sell based on the disclosed facts....the current narrative...but still a buy if you understand your odds when gambling with venture capital....and whether you are able to read between the lines...

...but then again...we have FIL as a shareholder...and they could take this share down in a heartbeat to 20 cent or to $3.00 with their algos....

...my two cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.