GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...Ebbandflow15...you are making assumptions again...for all you...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...Ebbandflow15...you are making assumptions again...for all you know, I am one of those shareholders that have been mentioned

...but, moving on swiftly... I agree with the investment thesis...it all boils down to what we don't know....the on-boarding of that one 'big client' at this stage... and once they are out of this NDA...the valuation will reflect that...and that is why I have been saying it is a buy since16 cents....

....but that still does not make it right to use shareholders' money to manipulated performance targets & consequent issuing of 20M 'non-performance' shares...a big no-no.... as @roofy said...it is unethical and without any merit at this stage.... wait for the share price to go to $7/share first, before you claim any performance entitlements...

...the least Joel & bane could have done out of courtesy to shareholders that have lost a lot of money on this so far... it is all about optics & public perception....especially now that they are still under investigation... massive risk in doing these kind of shenanigans at this stage....and the only reason what I can think of is that they are hedging their bets....should they lose their positions in the next month or so due to the current ASIC case... but this shenanigans might prove to be a fulfilling prophecy... because they have just showed the public that they are indeed 'dodgy' and this might even lead to the cancellation of these performance shares down the road...post their removal from office...

...my 2 cents...
    Last edited by PrincessKate: 01/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.