GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

My favorite part:"The thrust of ASIC’s lawsuit is that GetSwift...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    My favorite part:

"The thrust of ASIC’s lawsuit is that GetSwift deliberately made inaccurate announcements about client partnerships – an accusation that looks increasingly unlikely to hold up in court. Indeed, a recent deposition by an executive at Commonwealth Bank of Australia, the country’s second largest company by market capitalization, indicated that it approved an announcement given to GetSwift that was expected to be the focal point of ASIC’s case. That revelation almost certainly indicated that ASIC – which had interviewed the executive previously – had ignored facts learned from Commonwealth Bank of Australia that would have interrupted its mission."

Because it appears to matches so well with ASICs conduct in the Tennis Australia case:

"First, much of ASIC’s construction of its evidence displayed confirmatory bias.
    Second, the various cover up and conspiracy theories that it floated turned out to lack substance."

https://download.asic.gov.au/media/5723580/20-175mr-australian-securities-and-investments-commission-v-mitchell-no-2-2020-fca-1098.pdf

Many on here watched the testimony in question, and the judges incredulous response to that testimony. May be an advertorial, but that does not preclude truth.

IMO, DYOR

MJ
    Last edited by MaryJane55: 12/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.