GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

....probably boils down to perspective: my perspective is a bit...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373

....probably boils down to perspective: my perspective is a bit different:

• I'm an investor...and haven't noticed Getswift's success ...actually going from bad to worse....they have just lost $11M in the last quarter....worst loss in company's history.....but hey....they are going to issue more shares soon to fund their lifestyles....saying that, still don't understand how LDA capital will save them....they need a lot of liquidity to make that happen....so let's hope the auditors are awake...because I doubt whether they are going to be a deemed going concern over the next 12 months without LDA capital issues;
    • share price is still 80% down since the last $80M fund raise at $4.00;
    • no update on any of the 2017 announcements.... no updates in general on progress of anything...all smoke and mirrors.....nobody knows what they are spending their money on, well except the $1m/annum salaries of staff and acquiring revenue so that they can hand themselves 20M performance shares;
    • so only Bane & Joel, as investors, are probably noticing the 'success'...whatever the definition is....that is after giving themselves 20M shares....and paying themselves $1M/annum salaries- so out of a quid pro quo...Bane & Joel made over $10M each these last 3 years...and other investors have lost 80% of their money.... that is probably the success they are alluding to....self-serving deemed unethical success;
    • '700% revenue increase' from acquiring deemed bankrupt companies... that is after they have decided not to report on delivery stats as committed in the prospectus...if this was organic...awesome...but everyone knows that this increase was due to acquiring deemed bankrupt companies revenues so that they could issue themselves 20M of performance shares.

...again, the sooner Bane & Joel are removed from office,the better.... next step is to strip them from the 20M shares they have justissued to themselves recently... or they can prove their worth....and crystallize success for all involved ,based on facts....not through smoke & mirrors....

...my two cents... only my perspective...and probably everyone else currently fighting to get their hands on the shares of the company... just look at the stampede since announcing their' success' a few days ago....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.