GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...mmm.... @yesbutrushort ...why? you are probably going to run...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...mmm.... @yesbutrushort ...why? you are probably going to run to the moderators again and throw another hissy fit because 'my story does not add up to you'....

...anyway... the next couple of weeks will be interesting... I think it is still a hold/accumulate based on near-term potential catalysts... but a sell if you had ethical KPI's to hit in your portfolio....

@canemcalcitro...have a look at last year's annual report..pg. 60 if my memory serves me right.... Delivery Biz Pro had only something like $9K in cash, but ~$40K of creditors that they were unable to pay... so they were probably a few days/weeks from closing their doors.... they had a negative working capital balance.... bad business....anyway..... I can only assume Mr Payne taught Bane & Joel how 'not to run' a business... saying that... you have seen the latest 4c...it is dire... $11M loss....after 4 years... but mindful that one specific announcement could change this into $11M profit....

Logo d.o.o had about US$14M revenues last year.... and by the looks of it...was probably in the same finacial situation.... will have to wait for the EOFY report....
    https://www.dnb.com/business-directory/company-profiles.logo_doo.cd0726b580c34a3d84bbb79c55587ff3.html#financials-anchor

...USD AUD was at a stage 1.70....ergo, probably accounts for 25% of the 'revenue' growth....but then again...big difference between cash & accrual accounting....

Bottom line: they (Bane & Joel) had until Dec 2020 to hit those revenue targets for the performance share triggers....so probably the impetus for these investments, because I can't see any synergy, and based on the latest 4c, they don't appear to be cash accretive....but they were most certainly revenue accretive....just look at those 20M performance shares that were handed to these guys on a silver plate....

.. and @yesbutrushort...that is my 20 minute 'giving back' to totally strangers for the day....

...my two cents....

Last edited by PrincessKate: 13/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.