GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...thanks @dim81....was part on my original investment thesis:...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...thanks @dim81....was part on my original investment thesis: deemed vulture capital investment... but only ~5% of my ASX portfolio... so worth the risk....and I have been patient these last 18 months...but the take up of those performance shares threw a curve ball....I have to hit ethical KPI's...and these kind of shenanigans are deemed unethical...hence the change in the timing of my exit strategy...

Logo's acquisition price appears to be very low for a company that is financially sound after 30 years.... but then again....I don't have the full picture on potential synergies etc. ...so conjecture.....Not sure that I understand the off balance sheet issue... those kind of liabilities are pretty 'vanilla' reporting issues, especially for a company with 140 staff & only $14M revenue... also not sure I understand the 'big P&L hit'....are we talking about P&L or cash?...if cash pay-outs ....the acquisition price should be adjusted based on non-disclosure....or what am I missing?

....if you don't mind, could you please explain: 'The unit economics from switching to in house from menulog and co, which obscenly take up to half the order value whilst losing control of the end customer, are proven.'....my technology knowledge sucks.... only invested in a few tech stocks these last 10 years... but they are pretty vanilla...Tencent, Facebook etc.... so, please assume I'm the stupidest person you have ever met, when you explain it...

...my two cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.